Your Success Grows From Your Struggles in Life

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more
Strength Grows Out Of Struggle and your successes are based on how well you overcome your struggles in life.

Struggle is a clever device through which nature compels humanity, which includes you to develop, expand and progress.

It’s either an ordeal or a magnificent experience, depending on your attitude toward it. Your success is impossible – unthinkable even, WITHOUT it.

Your life from birth to death, is quite literally an unbroken chain of ever-increasing, unavoidable struggle. The education you receive from the struggles you face is cumulative. You get it a little at a time, from each and every experience you encounter.

In my own case, I have had to meet and overcome many struggles in life and the important lessons are the ones I learned from and grew from.

The lessons from my close suicide, forced me to dig deeper than I had ever done before, to find the strength to carry on, to know I had and still have so much to give and many more successes. When you meet struggle and master it, says nature, you shall have the strength and wisdom sufficient for all your needs.

The strongest trees in the forest aren’t those trees which are most protected. The strongest trees are the ones which must struggle against the elements and other trees and surmount them against the odds to survive.

Back in the old days when wagon wheels were made, wagon makers knew all too well which trees would make great wagon wheels- it wasn’t the trees wrapped in cotton wool.

When trees were cleared to grow crops, a few oak trees would be left standing in the open fields where they were exposed to the red hot sun, severe winds and all of the forces of the elements.

The trees which strained against nature, ended up being far stronger and much tougher than protected oak trees which were growing deep on the forest.

It was the timber from these trees, the ones which struggled and won against nature, which were used to make wagon wheels which were then bent into arc-shaped segments . . . with the knowledge, they would not break.

Because these trees had struggled against all odds, they had grown strong enough to bear the heaviest loads.

When you as a human struggle in a similar way, against all odds, your human spirit is toughened. Most people will try and go through life by following the path of least resistance, wanting to be protected along the way.

What they fail to recognize, is this philosophy is the same one which makes rivers meander. When a  river finds the water flow tough going, it turns to the easiest path instead of fighting to go in the direction it was intending to head in in the first place.

Without the strength of character which you gain from struggle, you could be tempted to flow through your life with very little purpose or any real plans. Once you can understand the broad purpose of life, you can then become reconciled to the circumstances which force you to struggle in the first place.

As a result, you then accept your struggles for what they truly are . . . your golden opportunities for a successful life.

Struggle forces you to move when you would otherwise stand still. Struggle leads you to the eventual realization of the fact your success only comes through your struggles in life.

Nothing worthwhile in your life will ever be achieved without you first experiencing a struggle. If success was so easy, everyone would be able to do it.

Where ever you find a successful person, you will find a person who has struggled in their life and overcome it.

Life is a struggle and the rewards you get are from meeting your difficulties head on, face to face, overcoming them and moving onto your next struggle along your stepping stone to success.

One of Henry Ford’s top aides said his formula for success was due “He managed to get in the way of men like Mr. Ford and hoped that when they wanted something done, they would call on him.”

When you run to embrace your struggles rather than ducking for cover, trying to avoid them, you too can use your struggles to learn, grow and be the success you desire and deserve.

In my own case, I have run from many struggles in my life in the past and have been facing them head on in the last year and successes are coming my way, how about you?

Be honest with yourself, become as transparent as as crystal clear water and you will soon find your struggles turning into one success after the other. As an entrepreneur, you will face many struggles along the way, many of you will not succeed due to ignoring the tools around you which can help you, by not choosing a mentor to help you and by your own inability to embrace your own struggles head on and let nothing and no one get in your way.

When you want to overcome struggles, contact me as I can help you in many areas to succeed.

Dedicated to kicking your ass until you succeed.

Warmly

Trevor ‘ToeCracker’ Crook
PS. When you meet struggle face on you will overcome it and succeed.

No related posts.

Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.

23 Responses to Your Success Grows From Your Struggles in Life

• Scott Wilson says:

Hi Trevor,

Awesome blog mate.

I loved the piece about the trees, it so true. Sometimes I find myself being guilty of taking the easy way out when it comes to some things in my life. (Like going to the gym!)

I know as an entrepreneur myself that sometimes it is a struggle and to be honest I’ve had times when I have just thought about giving up and going back to the 9-5.

But you know there’s that little bit inside me that just says keep going you can do this, other people have so why not you!

Trev, thanks for sharing you wisdom.

Have Fun & Take Action

Scott Wilson

• After receiving your face book post this morning I have to SAY!!!—–Tevor you rock dude!!!!! I really need a taste of my own teaching. Thank You brother. Sometimes we get caught up in that struggle and then the forest blocks our view from what that purpose really is.

Thanks

jed

• Sta99erinn says:

This is so true. Taking the easy way out of things is usually much less rewarding. Sometimes you have to believe in yourself and take a chance and a risk on what you want and believe in. Even if it is a little harder and scarier, usually the reward is well worth the pain.
    Thanks for reminding me of this and getting myself back on track for the things I really want.

• Rene Remington says:

Well, I’ve been way into this Struggle for a while. This morning I had to breakthrough upon awaking. I decided to stop worrying and take my next step.
    The step is a move back to the city. My dilemma was do I go backwards to Chicago a city I dearly love, where their is family. Or go forward and make plans to move the the LA area in the next couple of months.

Then, I found your post on facebook on struggle and that topped off the morning. Trevor.

My decision was made before I finished the article and I’m moving to the LA
    area forward, not backward.

Thanks Trevor :) Rene

• Deborah says:

Very eloquently put, Trevor, and highly inspirational.

I’m a firm believer in this train of thinking, as I’ve also grown and have been rewarded for it with each struggle that I’ve been through.

• Cindy McAsey says:

Awesome Message Trevor. You have a gift for words like I’ve never seen before. I’m proud to call you my friend.

You go get em,

Cindy McAsey
    Barefoot in the Garden

P. S. Again as you do so many times have inspired me to mention who your are and what you do in my web conference tonite. You are always welcome to join us. http://barefoot-in-the-garden.com 8PM CST ;-)

• usd6 says:

Usually behind the success of efforts are necessary in order to be successful, and the opportunity to always be prepared to leave the people! Thank you for your article, written by great!

• Jennifer Horton says:

well said TC! so many metaphors in life for the struggle reaping huge rewards! the tree is a good one. with every intention there is an anti-intention or a “price for the prize”….what are we willing to “struggle” with in order to meet the size of the goal? or more importantly, are we willing to become the person necessary in order to live the outcome of our desires? yes, struggle is inevitable…and when properly framed with your perception…will be embraced like Grandma’s home cookin’!
    thanks Trevor!

• Well put! I have taken the easy route many times in life, only to find out that it did not make me to happy. Setting goals in life and then working towards the goal is much more satisfying.

• Feel the fear and do it anyway. The struggles we all go through are the building blocks that lead to the successful people we have become. I wouldn’t be doing the work with The Fearless Factor if I hadn’t gone through the life I’ve had so far. All good stuff, even if it seemed like “what the ‘f***” A pleasure to know you Trevor.

• JOSEPH BIRCH says:

WELL SAID MY FRIEND, THERE WILL ALWAYS BE STRUGGLES IN LIFE THEY ARE INEVITABLE AND CANNOT BE PREVENTED BECAUSE WE LIVE IN A WORLD OF IMMEASURABLE PAIN IN WHICH STRUGGLES WILL NEVER BE PREVENTED BUT IT ALL HAS TO DO WITH HOW WE HANDLE THEM AS AN INDIVIDUAL I CAN SPEAK FOR MY SELF FRANKLY I HAVE GROWN UP IN A SITUATION IN WHICH I HAVE BEEN STRUGGLING FROM BIRTH BOTH PHYSICALLY AND EMOTIONALLY SPIRITUALLY AND MATERIALLY BUT THROUGH ALL THAT I HAVE COME TO REALIZE THAT LIFE IS LIKE A STREAM THE STRUGGLES WILL ALWAYS BE COMING IT ALL DEPENDS ON JUST HOW WELL WE COPE WITH THESE STRUGGLES PERSONALLY IN MY PERSPECTIVE U JUST HAVE TO LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OR TRY TO SEE IF U CAN FIND ADVANTAGES INSTEAD OF DISADVANTAGES THAT’S WHAT IDO AND IT WORKS HOPE IT CAN WORK FOR U AS WELL.

• Steelking says:

Thank you for this article – I am trying to stay postive during the current struggles in my life. I am glad I took the time to read this article.

• heidi abella says:

im glad reading this article trevor.. currently i have a family problem which i do not know what to do.. my grandpa kicking my ASS out of there house… at this moment i live with my father.. i dont know why they keep on blaming me for a thing that i did’nt do, he told me that i am the one who bring troubles of the family.. God knows, its not true.. my friend, i’m glad to find time reading this article, sometimes i planned to commit suicide, but half of my mind told me “satan will surely happy upon doing it’.. upon reading this article i surely can do things right.. i am a daughter of God, God is by me.. so, i dont have to worry.. maybe things happened for a purpose… thanks a lot trevor.

• heidi abella says:

tnx trevor, i am confident now to have you as advisor… i’m a filipina, who’s still studying at the age of 22… i want you to be my friend.

• Mohammad Akrouche says:

After reading your article you just reinforced what I always tell myself and tell people: that through my own struggles will emerge my success. It just feels that success for me is just around the corner after what I have been through and I am ready to grab it.

• Trevor Crook says:

I found my blog post when looking at archives and read this again. Since I wrote and adapted this story 2 years ago, I’ve faced more struggles, done 3 steps forward, 2 steps back many times . . . which for me, has simply been a lesson in life and stepping stones along my path to great success.

• Boyd Dugan says:

Great message, Trevor! I can totally relate with it all lately! Thanks for “being” a mentor. I have many more struggles ahead of me and I welcome them.

• Manish shivale says:

I need u.i beg u.help me.i am so much lonely.

• Manish shivale says:

I am ready to face all difficulties bt if i couldnt get my love i will die.i want to become very much rich nd the best enterprenur.plz help me.i need a direction.

• I wouldn’t know how to thank you for this inspirational article and I’m very satisfied that I have read this and I feel so confident to deal with my struggles in life DUE TO YOUR ARTICLE!!!!!

GOD BLESS YOU AND HAVE MERCY ON YOU :)